Eddie Roa Poems
- Poesy Defiled What have I gotten myself into? A commune of ...
- Red Lace I espied a red glint In between the cracks On the ...
- The Foothills The foothills are rueful and evasive ...
- Fallen Gods Hey! I saw you I told the breeze as he ...
- But, I Wanted To Sing – Sparrows in my mind Scratching for ...
- Dark Eden I lived in depths of a hundred fathoms Where days ...
- Leaving By Taxi Tell him not to go Tug at his coat ...
I'm a retired marketing man (market research, advertising, media management, brand management) now taking up the pen to express, entertain, elate, annoy myself.
I'm married to Alma, with two kids Eric and Lyn, one grandson from each, Dustin and David. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What have I gotten myself into?
A commune of faggots, dilettantes,
Men In mistaken milieus
Ladies feigning radical chic
In pretense of art and sensitivity
Of the unwanted and the ignored
Spewing vulgarity and unabashed behavior
Hiding behind the absurd and the ambiguous
As if fearful of being stripped naked
All in the name of mythical temperaments
And consciously fabricated personae
Poets with fractured verse gather
As in symbiotic safety
Unmindful of grammar formality
Spewing anarchic syntax
Senseless verbiage strung indiscrete