Edie Moy Poems
- Poetry When I have no way to express my emotions I turn to ...
- I Want I want you to be there When I fall, See it all, ...
- It’s The Bomb There is a black bomb-like object I use it to ...
- The Ones In My Life The one sun that makes my day The one ...
- The Window Of A Soul It is a circular window It is a ...
- Our First Dance Dance Dance Moving along your body I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Edie Moy
When I have no way to express my emotions
I turn to you,
Through you, I can speak my mind
Without a sequence
Capturing the moments of my life
In words on a blank paper.
I have learned about you,
And heard about you
But never have I thought
You will be a part of me
You, Poetry, are the one who lets me
Explain myself in a profound way