Ekwebelem Chidiebere Poems
- African Girl There was once an African girl i met she was ...
- News Of The War News about the war everywhere today all men ...
- Under The Sun If it rises in the morning we should go out ...
- Haunted By Nights, Haggard By ... As the cock roaches, the...
- Sorry For The Wait Good morninig Mr Postman up so early, you...
- Last Night Last night i had a dream about a dream we got ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The street Born never failed because he had never had anything to loose''to whom much is given, much is expected
''sweet mornings never last long, bitter nights must fall''make haste
''Don't talk too much about feelings, talks about feelings hurt money''Money and feelings are not good friends
Comments about Ekwebelem Chidiebere
There was once an African girl i met
she was really out this planet
she was as sweet as pearl
and had smooth dark skin like silk
her black skin's colour fadeless
Africans are really the best
oh what a masterpiece
a jewel amongst bones
everyone was dazed
at her thick dark hair
and at her sweet brown lips
they all stood and gazed
i fell into a gutter
just staring at this work of art