Ellie Daphne van Stralen
Ellie Daphne van Stralen Poems
- Ice Age cold air whispers her frozen story of short dark ...
- Guitar Man black dusty guitar stowed in a far-a-way ...
- Between Moonset And Sunrise with the sunrise every second ...
- Winged a butterfly landed on the lawn in front of me
- Mountainhike following smallest roads unwinding paths up or...
- Silence not a sound around a huge content of silence for ...
- A Hotel Room With A View opposite the medieval cathedral the...
Ellie Daphne is passionate about creating poetic pictures and inspired by life itself and everything that happens. What can be seen, heard, dreamed, felt, thought or imagined, could end up eventually in a poetic picture. ‘Ellie Daphne ’creates poetic pictures by writing, drawing, painting and photographing the world which surrounds us.
I know whether they are facts, fiction, fantasy or a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellie Daphne van Stralen
cold air whispers her frozen story
of short dark days and long silent nights
gone is summers' colorful glory
in mid winters subdued little lights
her sharp wind soothsaying ice and snow
when I exhale I create a cloud
the fish in their pond deep down below
paralyzed under their water shroud
the next morning Jack Frost is in town
he governs with a very firm hand
his world dressed in a sightly white gown
an enchanting winter wonderland
snow creates a layer of white gold
creaking ice the winter blues hummer
I cringe surrounded by the intense ...