emily bishop Poems
- Mirror Mirror On The Wall Mirror, Mirror on the wall you are...
- Always Forever, Forever And Al... Waking at Night, ...
- Heartbreak Heartbreak is were it gets you when you think ...
- Always And Never Always walking, Never sleeping, Always ...
- Forever You gave your love, to all the people. You gave ...
- To Hide My Tears Crying all night, and faking a smile all ...
- When I Need You
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emily bishop
Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Mirror, Mirror on the wall
you are not the fairest of them all,
you say you love me,
you say you won't leave me.
But in the end,
I guess it doesn't matter,
cause now you don't say you love me,
you say you hate me.
I guess It's true,
but there is nothing I can do.
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
I can't forget you.
Yet there is nothing I can do.