Enamulhaq Tantray Poems
- Secretly She is putting off his scarfs secretly I am ...
- Love Love is like A sparkling pearl Even a misery Around ...
- Present Respect the one who is with you Yesterday has gone ...
- How Can I... How can speak, My lips are closed I also have...
- How Can I Accept How can i accept it heaven of earth How can...
- Come Back Again O Freedom You are my hope, you're my ...
- It Reminds Me You When i am alone It reminds me you. When i...
I was born in a small village in Pulwama at Baragam, Tral. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Enamulhaq Tantray
Come Back Again O Freedom
You are my hope, you're my life
You are the dawn you're shine
Come back we are living for you
Days, without you alike the night.
You are the reason of my fight
You are the twilight; my birth-right
Alas! You are apart from me
You have been stolen, i'm deprived.
O my freedom where are you
I am oppressed and you are its healer
Who and why you has been snatched
Come back, come back, come back again.