Endless Love Poems
- Mothers Love YOU SUPPORT ME ALWAYS, THROUGH THE GOOD AND ...
- A Friend A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits ...
- An Entrapment My love, I have tried with all my being to ...
- A Special World A special world for you and me A special ...
- Mirror When I look into the mirror it's not me I see There ...
I am not much of a writer, I don't know how it feels to write, and I have never written any poems..the poems I have in poemhunter are mostly my sisters..she loves to write, spend her whole time writing poems and 'expressing herself' as she says...And I just love taking her poems and putting them in poemhunter more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Endless Love
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in
a better and happier place.