Eric Von Rohr
Eric Von Rohr Poems
- Kite Flying, Blossoms And Bloo... Yielding blossoms ...
- A Poem From The Sea It was on the day the dolphin came to me,...
- Cherished Indiana Night Fireflies pulsate vibrate beneath ...
- Sunblush Behind the backdropp of an enormous horizon, The ...
- Veiled Scenes Behind The Sun Perceived glimpses cast ...
- This Beautiful Night Hushed and silent Thinking Breathing ...
- Moongaze And Dream My Darling Cast your gaze to the sky my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Von Rohr
Kite Flying, Blossoms And Bloom
Yielding blossoms bound
Coming to flower
Strands of sunbeams find their way
To peek upon my consign where
My kite plays and seeks to be seen
Lofting restless in the coil of the wind
Above and over the trees
Gazing as if jealous
Peering through the yawning of leaves
My string is spun white lace
Held captive to the earth
Where he took flight
From my hand from whence
I dispense his altitude
Pleasance encapsulates me
I am encompassed in a lazy fair of bloom
Sunshine, daydreams and a parade of blossoms
My Lord has lain ...