Erica Borges Poems
- Collection Of Poems 2009-2011 Lullaby Butterfly, sing to ...
- And The Next Day Goes Coming home Passing by the ...
- Poetry Book - Spider Web A Choice Better to lack ...
- M($) Ney Money buys you liberty to live. Money buys you ...
- Tt Talk about money Talk about money Talk about Money
- Under My Hair I carry a couple Couple of balls I ...
- The Wait My chest rises, A gentle blow from leaves. Never ...
'A poet's work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep.' - Salman Rushdie (British Indian novelist and essayist)
Inspirations: Bill Hicks, Terence McKenna, John Lennon, Charlie Chaplin, Emily Dickinson, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, Andy Kaufman, Thomas Paine, shiny grass, fungi.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/vb.erica more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Collection Of Poems 2009-2011
Butterfly, sing to me a lullaby
Of the wonders I placed in a box
I am in the middle of time
In the middle of theft and crime
Take me away to the fantasy
Of living in truth and honesty
I'll listen to your whisper
Carefully and attentively
Why would I do otherwise?
You know I try to be wise
I am open to your lullaby
Can you see it in the depth of my eyes?
Sing to me about the place I dreamt of
Bring me the true message of love
Take with you a message of my own
To the skies you fly in
That I expected...