Esther Hadassah Sendeza
Esther Hadassah Sendeza Poems
- Lifeless Life I wish i knew this before, but don't we all? ...
- I Crave You I crave you, I crave you in the most innocent ...
- Hold My Hand Yesterday, today and tommorow, hold my hand ...
- While You Were Sleeping While you were sleeping, i held you...
- A Touch Of Spring She sits on her bed laughing, the drugs ...
- I Love You Too To live and to love in every other way, to ...
- Lessons Of The Heart The heart so fragile but still lessons ...
I feel poetry is in my soul
I love it and i live it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I wish i knew this before,
but don't we all?
right before we fall
Is this pain going to end, i ask
to regain my strength
i wish i had that courage.
I prayed to God but he shut his eye,
i tried and tried i cannot lie,
i waited the longest my heart could hold,
for this pain to go, the pain you mould.
As i open my eyes to this peaceful dawn,
another day.. Oh why was i born?
It seems life turned out too much for me,
rescue me from this pain, i plea.