Ethan Polmanter Poems
- Self Destructive Criticism I once knew a girl frightened of ...
- Two Tears Ive shed two tears for you this night One of each ...
- My Bestfriend so caring and generous your my best friend So...
- Life Is Beautiful Take It In When your isolated in a crowded ...
- Salute To My Family To my family and to my friends all ...
- Flood Of Love Its a floodgate in my heart Its a short ...
- I Lost You Holding back my tears in hopes That the backwash ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ethan Polmanter
I Lost You
Holding back my tears in hopes
That the backwash will drown out my fears
an that I still have a chance
to come out of my stale trance
To experience love again
To feel your loving embrace once more where I once had been
Locked in your arms throughout the night
Skin on skin and to dark for sight
Thick summer air you safe in my arms sealed tight
You showed a man a new beginning that day
Brought new life to me I had lost my way
Now im back to lost soul you discovered me to be
Please my love take me back hear my plee
I would be nothing... If not for thee