eva rachmania Poems
- Untitled Let me move Let me jump Let me run Let me spin
- Can I Take Them And Throw? It feels plain How about rain? ...
- Morning And Night Morning and night, when the life keeps on...
- I Need You To Be -new- I never want you to be the sun that ...
- Fate -new- Being silly is not always silly Sometimes we need any ...
- Nah! -new- Should I get ya or nah? Nah, I sholdn't I think, will ...
- Look At Them -new- Oh, it's getting dark outside, honey No, that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eva rachmania
Let me move
Let me jump
Let me run
Let me spin
Let me dance
Let me eat the time, though it's a while
I'm calling the earth
I'm sure I'm hearing
Something in the evening
Something's breaking the phoebus
Burning my herds
Burning my gladness
Burning my dearest universe