Evelyn Diaz Poems
- Dont Believe! I don’t believe in love I don’t believe in ...
- It Wasnt Just A Thought It wasnt just a thought It was ...
- No More! she told me she loved him i told her i didnt ...
- Should I Or Shouldnt I? ? ? ? ... my life doesnt matter but ...
- Used we shared our worries our hate he was just a lie we ...
- Invisible I have always been invisible the girl in the back ...
Well Im an average teen age girl I only write poems when Im in the mood. I know my peoms arent that great but i write them to express how I feel. i prefer writing stories I think maybe Ill become a writer I have already written stories but I dont know if Im that good at it since im barely fifteen and dont know that much grammer but I love english thats one of my favorite subjects well my only ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evelyn Diaz
we shared our worries our hate
he was just a lie
we talked and laughed
but instead in his head he was laughing at his plan all along
i told him i couldnt take this life
he said he would alway be there
i told him it didnt matter anymore
he kissed my lips gently i pushed him away
told him this couldnt be
but he was hungry for more
i got up but he held me down
i told him i couldnt and i wouldnt
as i ran out the door....