Evert Benade Poems
- Hopes And Dreams I cast my eyes towards the skies I look ...
- Sal Jy Dis een uur in die more Gedagtes gaan verlore In die...
- Let Us Be Against a wall I lay my soul I Raise my eyes ...
- You'Re Young You're young, you're free Embracing life with ...
- Lets Not Say Goodbey As time goes by We say goodbye Lets ...
- My Way As I try to find my way In this uncertain day A ...
- Is It Going To Be Ok Staring in the distance Thoughts frozen...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evert Benade
Hopes And Dreams
I cast my eyes
towards the skies
I look upon a tiny star
as it shines from afar
I close my eyes
As the star falls and dies
My heart cries out
For dreams to come about
I saw your eyes, I saw your smile
For you I go a thousand miles
I made a wish upon a star
With a heartbeat like a racing car
Take my hand, Feel my heart
Let us not be apart
Will you hold my heart to see,
If life itself will let us be?
All I ask is for you to see,
If our hearts are meant to be
Close your eyes with our hearts to rise,
As hopes and ...