Faduma Muhammed Poems
- Feeling Like Dirt It's like I'm a stranger to you but you've...
- Never Giving Up The light has faded The dark days has ...
- Fear I laugh when they mention fear Why give up when I'm ...
- Sailing To Our Dream We found the wood Out of love We ...
- Because I Was There There she sat In the dark corner Crying...
- Where Are You? The disaster, the tears the broken promises, ...
- You Can Do It The four words everyone wants to hear Telling ...
Hello! . I'm Faduma a 14 year old girl who loves to write poems. Writing poems is something i enjoy. I would write two to three poems a day. They are usually based on my life, if not then a close ones life. I also write alot of short stories too! ;) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faduma Muhammed
Feeling Like Dirt
It's like I'm a stranger to you
but you've been in my life forever
Deeply in love with you
but we're never together
Hurt I can no longer hold in
Guess I'm finally letting go
So much things i wish my heart would know
Never had i ever spoken to you
Never had i ever caught your eye
Maybe cause i have no faith in myself
Maybe cause i never try.
As if I'm invisible
Whenever you're around
Locking my words away
Not even making a sound
Why can't you see me?
Why can't you hear me?
You look through me
When i am there completely.
Finally i have ...