Fake A Smile
Fake A Smile Poems
- Solomnly Dying The colour of black taints my soul And the ...
- Can'T Contain It She sits at her desk Head in hand, ...
- Pictures I paint an interesting picture To reflect upon my ...
- Secrets The clouds Covering sun and stars Long ...
- Broken Girl She lay on the floor Her face soaked in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fake A Smile
The colour of black taints my soul
And the colour of red stains my shirt
As the sharpened knife pierces my skin
I recieve all I deserve
I trace the knife across a vein
The crimson liquid shows the pain
As the world spins
I realize all my sins
When the world to my eyes turns black
I can only wish to go back
To the days before all the crying
But now I lie here, solomnly dying