Farrukh Azam Poems
- The Moonlight Tells So Much To... In silent nights as I walk ...
- Peter And Ripple* What a beautiful place is Swat** Flowers,...
- 'Numbers Never Lie To Me' Sometimes for a while when I ponder...
- 'Peter And Ripple' What a beautiful place is Swat** ...
- Share Words Of Wisdom Act upon something wise to ...
- “listening To The Sad Musical ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Farrukh Azam
The Moonlight Tells So Much To Me
In silent nights as I walk by the sea
The Moonlight tells something to me
It informs about kings of the past
They rise quickly and have fall fast
I once asked “Anything special you do? ”
Said “I have from the God some duties too”
“I beautify flowers with sweet smell,
Rainbow colors to petals give as well”
“I maintain flux of the tides in the sea,
If waves deny I attract then to me”
“I make men happy I give them smile,
Allow the sadist to weep for a while”
'Stars bow down to my splendor
Sun’s jealous for I am so ...