fate mcfate Poems
- At The Shore With joy and gladness shall we meet at end of ...
- Goodbye Brother Am off and gone, for my paradise is far, ...
- Send This Out I yell from high the hill top in search for ...
- Round In Square can I fit in? in a square box box with ...
- Dear She, Can't tell the sun not to rise. I'll let ...
- Mom Said 'Remember Them' The childless, Father remember ...
- My Endless Story The rising of the sun is a shadow on my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
At The Shore
With joy and gladness shall we meet
at end of race at the shore
with crowns of victory
for a good fight fought.
We'll enter a new world
of honey and milk and manna
a place of glory and peace.
So shall we sing halleluyah!
A song of saints and angels
as we fly on our wings
at the sound of the trumpets.
That day shall come.