Fayyaz Hashmi, the great poet and lyricist of the Indian-Pakistani cinema and entertainment industry.
Fayyaz Hashmi is a legendary song and dialogue writer and above all a true loving person. He is by himself an institution and a common asset of the Indo-Pakistan film-world. His admirers as ever are not confined in national frontiers. Those fond of Hindi / Urdu songs anywhere in the world have affection for him. The emergence of this bright star was evidenced much before independence of India, when Fayyaz Hashmi, still a teenager wrote the most famous song “Tasveer Teri Dil Mera Behla Na Sakhe Gi”. It was recorded in the voice of Talat Mehmood and music was composed by Kamal Das ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Na Tum Mere Na Dil Meraa
- Kam Nahi Merii Zindagii Ke Liye
- Zindagi Hai Yaa Kisi Kaa Intazaar
- O Dekhane Waalo Ek Nazar Dekho
- Tasviir Terii Dil Meraa Bahalaa Na Sakeg...
- Takraa Hii Gaii Merii Nazar Un Kii Nazar...
- Kali Kisi Ki Mohabbat Ki Muskuraati Hai
- Hamein Koii Gam Nahiin Thaa Gam-E-Aashiq...
- Don't insist on leaving today
Comments about Fayyaz Hashmi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)