Fayyaz Hashmi, the great poet and lyricist of the Indian-Pakistani cinema and entertainment industry.
Fayyaz Hashmi is a legendary song and dialogue writer and above all a true loving person. He is by himself an institution and a common asset of the Indo-Pakistan film-world. His admirers as ever are not confined in national frontiers. Those fond of Hindi / Urdu songs anywhere in the world have affection for him. The emergence of this bright star was evidenced much before independence of India, when Fayyaz Hashmi, still a teenager wrote the most famous song “Tasveer Teri Dil Mera Behla Na Sakhe Gi”. It was recorded in the voice of Talat Mehmood and music was composed by Kamal Das ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Na Tum Mere Na Dil Meraa
- Don't insist on leaving today
- Kam Nahi Merii Zindagii Ke Liye
- Zindagi Hai Yaa Kisi Kaa Intazaar
- Hamein Koii Gam Nahiin Thaa Gam-E-Aashiq...
- Kali Kisi Ki Mohabbat Ki Muskuraati Hai
- Tasviir Terii Dil Meraa Bahalaa Na Sakeg...
- Takraa Hii Gaii Merii Nazar Un Kii Nazar...
- O Dekhane Waalo Ek Nazar Dekho
Comments about Fayyaz Hashmi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)