first comet Poems
- The Force Field Captured in a force field Pushed to the ...
- Framework Synthesize a box, to sojourn dynamically; Ears ...
- Weight Of Time
- Romeo And Juliet It was twenty of us or maybe more. When we ...
- Winter Moods The cold long winter left me weary The alpha ...
- Time In a fight to make right One wrong, a million wrong I ...
- In Doubt... I need to take a shower Then eat some food for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about first comet
The Force Field
Captured in a force field
Pushed to the left, then right
Prone and then Supine
Between us an empty space
Empty as the expression on my face.
It’s your move, I say
It’s your reaction, you may
It’s 'our' interaction, you weigh!
I nod, then wonder...
Which force caused this, I ponder!
Reflecting upon your face,
And the certitude of your faith
And the strength in your voice
I wonder if I had any choice!
Hands to the left, hands to the right,
You wave at me good night!
Out in the open I see
The twinkling starts to be