first comet Poems
- Disconnected I’m all disconnected now It wasn’t hard, like ...
- The Force Field Captured in a force field Pushed to the ...
- A Random Juxtapose The parking garage where he parked his ...
- Framework Synthesize a box, to sojourn dynamically; Ears ...
- Weight Of Time
- Romeo And Juliet It was twenty of us or maybe more. When we ...
- Winter Moods The cold long winter left me weary The alpha ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about first comet
I’m all disconnected now
It wasn’t hard, like to know how?
You pull the plug from your gadgets
You leave you calendar unset
Then you put on your anti-noise headset
The rest is assisted by the upcoming sunset
If the music ain't up to your taste then pause it
If that didn’t quite work then just toss it!
I haven’t yet figured out the rest
But, I’ll try to do my best: -)