fool of forgiveness
fool of forgiveness Poems
- Fool Of Forgiveness I’m a survivor A hoarder of pain The ...
- Lol it's funny the socially unexceptable and tickling my ...
- Doomed To Love Without Your To... it burns to see you every ...
- You'Ve Moved On i hear you're married now forgotten ...
- Falling For A Friend it's that time when your heart ...
- Alone Together Hands on my back Hands on my face Cradling ...
- I Need Your Inspiration i have no motivation nothing to ...
i am an old soul in a young body, wishing for you to read part of it. Hoping you will enjoy it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about fool of forgiveness
Fool Of Forgiveness
I’m a survivor
A hoarder of pain
The fool of forgiveness
Who cause the rain;
Of tears that fall down my cheeks.
I survive the hardships
And remember them well
The bleeding as well.....
And I survive through it
Though it seems unbearable
I live through it
Forgiving those who cause my pain.
Though they don’t deserve it
I’d rather not rot
And share their fate.
So I continue to be the fool of forgiveness