Frances Ayers Poems
- A Children's Heaven(In Memory ...
- Remember Me With Smiles When my long journey on earth comes ...
- On Friendships' Wings(A Double... With expansive ...
- Why Empty dark eyes Staring into space Feeling devoid of ...
- Haikus Of Hope And Promise A jubilant year Birthed before ...
- Happiness Happiness arrives Like a brightly wrapped ...
- Heart And Home(Haiku Chain) Refuge for my heart ...
I am a 53 year old Published Poet and writer.I have written a number of poems on Loss, Love And Acceptance.My poems have appeared in numerous anthologies including; 'Poetic Bond 2', 'The Attic', 'The Art Of Darkness', 'A Poet's Way Of Being', 'On The Words Of Love', 'A Haiku Treasury', 'Reflection On A Blue Planet Series, and in 'Gift Of A Rose' published by Lost Tower Publication.And online in The Original Van Gogh's Ear, Angies'Diary, Outsider Writers, Cartys'Journal, OW News, Cygnus and in FM.My poem; 'As Old As The Sea', came in third place in a voicesnet.com international poetry contest for May 2010
Previously, I worked as a Social worker with abused and neglected children.After ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frances Ayers
A Children's Heaven(In Memory Of The Children Killed At Sandy Hook)
Heaven's gates swing wide open
Revealing lush gardens and paths
As a throng of wide eyed innocent
Children run pass the check in desk
Dozens of clouds go passing by
With cherubs tolead the way
A place without tears and pain
Our precious master with open arms
Sits upon a golden cloud with
Gentle voice and loving smile
Greets each and every precious child
Dressed in gowns of finest silk
Each with memories from distant earth
A mothers kiss, a fathers smile
Happy times filled with endless laughs
Days too numerous, but none to last