Fritzner Erauda Poems
- I Made A Mistake I went to my study room to read a book, I ...
- Sakura On The Pond Why would you ask these fire flies? Why ...
- Golden Tears The lonely tree stood with sorrow, as the sun ...
- Wonderful Days I open the window on a dazzling afternoon for...
- The Unheard Song The lost voice of misery Was truly ...
- Golden Memories My great friends, so soon I will say goodbye,...
- Bleeding I'm bleeding, I'm sore, I take this, No more,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fritzner Erauda
I Made A Mistake
I went to my study room to read a book,
I made a mistake… and began to cook.
I went to my room and listen to some rap
I made a mistake… and started to hop.
I went to the closet to pick out a tie
I made a mistake… and discovered a spy.
I went to the mall to steal a shirt,
I made a mistake… and started to flirt.
I went outside to play some ball,
I made a mistake… and I crashed onto the wall.
I went to my friend’s to do something crude,
I made a mistake… and he got sued.
I went to school to learn some math,
I made a mistake… and ...