Garrett Westcott Poems
- Kurt (Cobain) A poet of the troubled soul A life on who the ...
- Jesus Was A Carpenter Before He was a Preacher Before He was...
- Jesus, Jesus Your Life Shine O... The women trembled at the ...
- A Refugee Christmas No turkey dinner for Christmas ...
- Christmastime, Christmastime Christmastime, ...
- Joseph Joseph became a carpenter And a righteous man as ...
- Bethlehem A tiny little village Not too far from ...
Hello, my name is Garrett Westcott. I was born into a white middle-class family. My dad worked two jobs in order to send me and my siblings to private Christian schools.
All my childhood I had gone to church, Sunday school, and had religion classes in school. However, it was not until I took a confirmation class after school in the eighth grade to become a member of my parents church... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Garrett Westcott
A poet of the troubled soul
A life on who the devil took his toll
A happy bouncing bundle of joy
Who turned into an angry stepson boy
Dear Boddah, will you be my friend?
And always will until the end?
Ma hates pa and pa hates ma
Everyone's sad, nobody calls
I don't know why I like to cry
Where do people go when they die?
I've been to church
I've been to school
Nobody obeys the golden rule
I can hear you when you laugh
My dear turtle friend
Is on his back
Nobody wants to help him out
All I can do is scream and shout
If empathy is my best ...