Gary Bryson Poems
- *a Shepherd My Lord Will Be A shepherd my Lord will be unto ...
- *where Do Poems Come From Where do poems come from? My ...
- *birds On A Wire I wish I were a bird on a wire, As they ...
- A Sonnet To The Wounded Warrio... I Once Was A Warrior A ...
- *job Chapter 38 Then the Lord answered Job and said: Who ...
- The Lost Muse Aweigh now your anchors Set trim to your ...
- Dandelion Sky After the war, and the forest burned down,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Bryson
*a Shepherd My Lord Will Be
A shepherd my Lord will be unto me,
A shepherd when I go astray.
His Word my guide, His Will to see,
I’m a sheep who has lost its way.
In folly I have forgotten my path,
In folly I’ve lost my way home.
Yet His voice I hear calling out to me,
Calling me back whenever I roam.
His tender guidance steers my ways
His tender love reprimands,
But a sheep in his flock I will always stay,
Though I err I will heed His commands.