Gary James Smith
Gary James Smith Poems
- The Death Of Jesus Christ THE DEATH OF jESUS CHRIST The ...
- God's Promises GOD'S PROMISES God's promise's are ...
- The Resurrected Saviour Reigns THE RESURRECTED SAVIOUR ...
- That Jesus Died For Me THAT JESUS DIED FOR ME May the ...
- God Has An Amazing Way To bring about His will He knows our ...
- The Old Rugged Cross Is Still ... THE OLD RUGGED CROSS IS ...
- A Childlike Faith Give me a childlike faith Lord Childlike ...
Gary was born in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada in 1946 the 4 th child of a family of six. He completed his grade 12 before marrying his wife Linda in 1966. He is the father of 10 grown children and the grandfather of 23 grand children. Soon to be 24.
In Jan 1972 at the age of 25, he accepted the Lord as his personal Saviour. While attending a Bible Conference in Grand Rapids Michigan in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary James Smith
The Death Of Jesus Christ
THE DEATH OF jESUS CHRIST
The death of Jesus Christ our Lord
What grief, how gross, how gory
Was only superceeded by
The Resurrection story
That risen Saviour seen among
Above five hundred men
Authenticity filled their hearts
We shall live again
All restraints to hold back joy
And peace were now removed
As His followers shared the Word
They knew they were much loved
That power of sin that held them fast
To which they were a slave
Now was smitten to such extent
It lay in the grave
What gift He was, breath of fresh air
That we ...