Gary Snyder Poems
- Four Poems For Robin Siwashing It Out Once in Suislaw ...
- Hay For The Horses He had driven half the night From far ...
- December At Yase You said, that October, In the tall dry ...
- There Are Those Who Love To Ge... There are those who ...
- Riprap Lay down these words Before your mind like rocks. ...
- For Lew Welch In A Snowfall Snowfall in March: I sit in the ...
- For/From Lew Lew Welch just turned up one day, live as you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Snyder
Four Poems For Robin
Siwashing It Out Once in Suislaw Forest
I slept under rhododendron
All nightblossoms fell
Shivering on a sheet of cardboard
Feet stuck in my pack
Hands deepin my pockets
I rememberedwhen we were in school
Sleeping together in a big warm bed
We were the youngest lovers
When we broke up we were still nineteen
Now our friends are married
You teachschool back east
I dont mind living this way
Green hills the long blue beach
But sometimes sleeping in the open
I think backwhen I had you.
A Spring Night in ...