george albot Poems
- Moratorium So after your text, which said Truce or not? ...
- Halo Babe! Feeling of love, must be when you can't experience...
- 1 X 3= Xxx! ! ! I go mad some nights For the things, I ...
- Dirty Mind When we try, to say our painful goodbyes It put ...
- Yummy Mummy When you say acting our age Witch day do want ...
- Appetite Miss you, or is it mistrusts Whore mistress ...
- Able To Feel My dear sweetheart there is certain Things and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about george albot
So after your text, which said
Truce or not?
And smiling has you came
From the dining hall
When lulu was wearing a bun
And saying hello and smiling to your
When folding the clothes
Doesn’t count then
I was trying to be friendly
But the hurt isn’t just one sided
Like I said before Linder;
Would you walk across the road
Without looking or listening
(Hmm that’s a hard one to answer)
Because the way that you should have sent the text,
Was, can we call a truce,
But to say truce or not?
I could almost hear the dummy hit the ...