George Krokos (30-06-1951 / Samos, Greece (Now lives in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia))
George is an aspiring poet who has written quite a number of poems inspired by nature, science, philosophy and the spiritual aspects of life. He has studied eastern and western religions and associated philosophy for over 35 years and has practised various forms of Yoga and meditation. He is about to publish a book called The Seeds of Life - Poetry and Prose which is a collection of poems and some... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Simple Observation #294 - There Is Perha...
- Simple Observation #180 - The Weight Of ...
- Simple Observation #205 - You Can't Keep...
- Quatrain #367 - It Has Been Said That......
- Quatrain #358 - Love Rules The Heavens a...
- Quatrain #331 - It Is Said That It's The...
- On Losing Connection
- Maya Is A Bitch!
- A Creature Of Habit
- A False Lover
- A God Of Pain
- A Hymn To Him
- About War!
- Accustomed To Her Face
- Against The Wind
- Any News of The Beloved?
- Call To The Real Beloved
- Child Of Nature (Pt1)
- Collecting Pebbles