Gerald Obinna Poems
- Victims I am the victim Ye are victims If we die mourners ...
- My Journey To Enugu Boarding from my house to the ...
- Bed Of Lust It ws cooked underthe hot fire of passion It ...
- Medical Report I place my life in your hands you sent it to ...
- Cypress Our doom began being black same as the devil we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerald Obinna
My Journey To Enugu
Boarding from my house to the east
flanked by forest with its beast
it sways majestically, in sleep i wag
up up i must, are you a wraith you hag?
This must be an apparition from the war
with corpse of children dispersed like meat raw
damn fear for my body is a cross inscribe
an awful dream is it i cannot describe.
she enchanted me to her wares with her smiling face
hastily to another she went cos life is a rat race.
He saves me as his eye revolve in its socket
We cant go until something sink in his pocket.
As the highlife blazes my tympatum
the ossicles ...