Gerald Obinna Poems
- Victims I am the victim Ye are victims If we die mourners ...
- My Journey To Enugu Boarding from my house to the ...
- Bed Of Lust It ws cooked underthe hot fire of passion It ...
- Medical Report I place my life in your hands you sent it to ...
- A Story
- Cypress Our doom began being black same as the devil we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Optimism is one of the narrow road in life where we see the true face of GOD''OZOTA GERALD OBINNA
''Life could be an easy road if only we make our construction from the architectural plan of GOD''OZOTA GERALD OBINNA
''I still believe in family, still believe in blood that is the true site where true love and patriotism lies''OZOTA GERALD OBINNA
Comments about Gerald Obinna
My Journey To Enugu
Boarding from my house to the east
flanked by forest with its beast
it sways majestically, in sleep i wag
up up i must, are you a wraith you hag?
This must be an apparition from the war
with corpse of children dispersed like meat raw
damn fear for my body is a cross inscribe
an awful dream is it i cannot describe.
she enchanted me to her wares with her smiling face
hastily to another she went cos life is a rat race.
He saves me as his eye revolve in its socket
We cant go until something sink in his pocket.
As the highlife blazes my tympatum
the ossicles ...