Gerry Legister Poems
- Overcoming Obstacles Courage sometimes is the quietest ...
- In Heaven With You I’m in heaven with you, Spirited away on...
- Spring Is Here Again Spring is here again taking a shower in ...
- Pain Shall Have No Power The pain we hate shall have no ...
- Dancing With The Stars Airy tune plays the starry notes we ...
- Ashes In The Wind The wound will leave your heart Lost in ...
- Sonnet About Tap Dancing An airy tune play flavors we ...
I love creative writing. And I write poetry on many different subjects, including War peace, love, happiness, sorrow, anguish, heartache, religion, peace, heaven, family, travel, finance. Wring poetry is a way of expressing my thoughts to touch the lives of people.
Gerry divides his time between his spiritual aspirations in United Kingdom, and nudges the shores of Jamaica in the Caribbean. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerry Legister
Courage sometimes is the quietest voice
That roars loudest from within,
Making faith a distinctive choice
And compelling motivation to try again.
When obstacles invariably come your way,
Into every direction that you have turned,
A thousand misery comes in a friendlier display
To take away the strength that you have gained.
Faith stands strong like a colossal wall of courage,
Ready to do the things that you could not do.
Bold in confidence with a conquering message,
Making difficult boundaries appeared new.
You can go on overcoming ...