Ghost Kitty Poems
- The Caged Ghost Bird The Caged Ghost Bird I am a caged ...
- Dancing In The Circus You always pull off the act But I see ...
- Space Gives Me Logic My spaceship, is made for the outcast. ...
- Reading The Message You'd pull my hair, so I'd cut it ...
- That Decision From The Broken All right, it wasn't a smart ...
- My Fallen Angel My Fallen Angel, why must you cut? Your ...
- The White Flowers The white flowers on a tree Might still be...
15 year old lammacorn ^o^/
Poetic Whovian <3
My black poem journal is like Wonderland. Confusing with it's riddles but secretive in it's rabbit hole e.e
Not wanting to be mainstream-... Is still mainstream._.
We're All Mad Around Here :) x more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ghost Kitty
Dancing In The Circus
You always pull off the act
But I see right through you.
You believe no one sees through your mask
But I see right through it.
You smile and wave-batting your eyes
But I see the mascara fall at night
When you aggressively cry.
Hold my hand. Hold it tight.
Wonderland or Neverlands,
Which ever to you seems right.