Ghost Kitty Poems
- Space Gives Me Logic My spaceship, is made for the outcast. ...
- Reading The Message You'd pull my hair, so I'd cut it ...
- That Decision From The Broken All right, it wasn't a smart ...
- The Caged Ghost Bird The Caged Ghost Bird I am a caged ...
- My Fallen Angel My Fallen Angel, why must you cut? Your ...
- The White Flowers The white flowers on a tree Might still be...
- Neverlands' Remake My wooded tree bends as it gives me ...
15 year old lammacorn ^o^/
Poetic Whovian <3
My black poem journal is like Wonderland. Confusing with it's riddles but secretive in it's rabbit hole e.e
Not wanting to be mainstream-... Is still mainstream._.
We're All Mad Around Here :) x more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ghost Kitty
My wooded tree bends as it gives me breathing
The tree looks old and wise
So much of its living
It's rings are more than I can count
I knew I'd take the route
To find its meaning intye woods
As any deep person would
I see fairies and mermaids
Could this be Neverlands' remake?