gideon zerah ogbonna
gideon zerah ogbonna Poems
- My Joy Where will we go? Cries the gods When our priests ...
- Metrics My life measures All many voluminous volumes Plenty...
- U And Us 3 Since the day we met along we sang ourselves the...
- U And Us 2 Like a golden amongst eggs so it is you stand ...
- Gaff Oh what a wonderfull moses staff that works wonders ...
- Thanks A sign of emotive fulfillment used for, create ...
- Rainfall Tiny droplets of water pouring, falling at before ...
born of sir inspector and lady evang john ogbonna nwankwoala of etche l.g.a of rivers state in nigeria a student of the imo state university aka evans enwerem university more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about gideon zerah ogbonna
Where will we go?
Cries the gods
When our priests go
In many folds like cords
But my joy is that
He whose action; does that
Is cannot be seen as good,
Will not be paid good
And in pain
Will have to pay cry; rain
Like a lame lion
Chased with an iron
Now that christ the lord
Has revoked; taken their power cord
To set we people free
From all our infirmity; demon spree
And this is my joy