Glenn Mark Amor
Glenn Mark Amor Poems
- Life Of Filipino Heroes When our Mother is in despair, When...
- Does Virginity Really Matter? Some says, It was a bed of ...
- In My Dreams In my dreams, I imagined someone like ...
- (haiku) Torpe Hey babe I love you... But I’m shy to tell ...
- The One I thanked God... The One who gave me hope to ...
- Nature's Voice And so I dreamed about our Mother, A ...
- Missing You I think of you everyday as the sunshine who ...
-Born on Sept 15,1984 (Quezon City)
-Started interest in Literature when in grade school.
-Became collector of Filipino Funny Komiks since
Grade 6 until High School. (incomplete) .
-Aquarium Hobbyist since 1996.
-Magic The Gathering Player/Collector
-Collector of B1 Gang books until 1999.
-Marvel Graphic Novel Collector
-Started to read & write poems when in 1st year High
-Graduated BS Nursing from Far Eastern University
(FEU) , Manila, Batch 2005.
-Passed the Philippine Nursing Board Examination on
-Started ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Minsan ang tao kailangan makaranas ng pagkadapa,Pagsusumikap at pag-asa
Upang matutunan kung paano bumangon at tumindig muli sa pagkakadapa.''
Comments about Glenn Mark Amor
Life Of Filipino Heroes
When our Mother is in despair,
When our flag soaked in blood and tears,
The strength and bravery that you prepare...
In the field of chaos you struggle,
In order to defend your greatest dream of peace.
Even knowing what will be your fate,
If life be ended in laughter..
Or life be ended in distressed.
Sweat, blood, and life you sacrificed,
And the binding of people you unite...
For the taste of freedom we dreamed of.
To honor you will never be ended,
And the heroes will never be forgotten...
For the Freedom you gave for us,