Glenn Mark Amor
Glenn Mark Amor Poems
- Life Of Filipino Heroes When our Mother is in despair, When...
- Does Virginity Really Matter? Some says, It was a bed of ...
- The One I thanked God.. The One who gave me hope to live, ...
- In My Dreams In my dreams, I imagined someone like ...
- Missing You I think of you everyday as the sunshine who ...
- (haiku) Torpe Hey babe I love you... But I’m shy to tell ...
- Precious Diamonds A woman is like diamonds Possesses an aura...
'I love reading books.'
'I may not be a good poet but
I have my passion in making poem.'
-Born on Sept 15,1984.
-Started interest in Literature when in grade school.
-Became collector of Filipino Funny Komiks since
Grade 6 until High School. (incomplete) .
-Aquarium Hobbyist since 1996.
-Magic The Gathering Player
-Collector of B1 Gang books until 1999.
-Marvel Graphic Novel Collector
-Started to read & write poems when in 1st year High
-Graduate in BS Nursing from Far Eastern ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Glenn Mark Amor
Life Of Filipino Heroes
When our Mother is in despair,
When our flag soaked in blood and tears,
The strength and bravery that you prepare...
In the field of chaos you struggle,
In order to defend your greatest dream of peace.
Even knowing what will be your fate,
If life be ended in laughter..
Or life be ended in distressed.
Sweat, blood, and life you sacrificed,
And the binding of people you unite...
For the taste of freedom we dreamed of.
To honor you will never be ended,
And the heroes will never be forgotten...
For the Freedom you gave for us,