Golaka behari Acharya
Golaka behari Acharya Poems
- A Demon Or A God Wherever the body is ‘I’ get up hidden ...
- Konark Built myself in the bricks of Robert Frost so much...
- Butterfly To Caterpillar The reverse you are. ...
- She Even when she is even when she is not; wind blows ...
- Silence Silence after a murder no kith and keen nearby
- Torso Of A Puppet Light shakes as a branch tilts in the ...
- The Bird A tree stands there. ...
I have been a shy ruralite.Since birth the eyes of a goat led to the slaughter house haunts me.Similarly all woes. I also look into my dermatis and introspect.Find life too painful. The only way to live well is to share others' worries & concern.I have one anthology of poems Agadha Adhaka Mora (The Unbuilt Half Of Mine) .I love to live in others' love and affection.Please keep in touch with me.My ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Demon Or A God
Wherever the body is
‘I’ get up hidden
run, fly or float
somewhere other I am.
From inside the knot;
the neck spits at a giraffe
greed zooms in
I suck a lot many things
you never see; can’t see at all.
Envy the neighbor
kill the Alexanders
rape the virgins or a Cleophile
shinning like the sun.
Where you’re; there my body is
where you’re; I am not there;
I sit somewhere
like a God
away from all.
I stand somewhere