Graham Jones Poems
- Fear Of The Unknown. I come now from those foreign ...
- Such Is The Passion Such is the passion the want of ...
- Cardboard City. In back streets dark, cold and wet Forgotten...
- He Stands Alone. He stands alone now etched by time As ...
- Colour Me Blind. Colour me blind in a world that is ...
- An Epitaph To A Broken Heart. Take heed a tortured heart to ...
- A Ballet In White. Evergreen leaves over glades of white In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Graham Jones
Fear Of The Unknown.
I come now from those foreign places
Unknown to those with hidden faces
Bedecked and different, for them to leer
As one unknown, something to fear
Am I not I that you can see?
What is the fear you see in me?
This faceless one, that makes you quake
I hold no fear its what you make
Deceive yourself if that you may
And cringe from that which spells decay
I hold no terrors in these hands
I am but a vessel to unknown lands
There is nothing to fear but fear itself
Of what, the memory of love or wealth
You will take my hand, make no mistake