hap rochelle Poems
- Forest Glade The forest glade lightens misty grey ...
- Warm Spring Rain the feeling inside ~ like a warm spring ...
- Eternal Dream
- Conversing his eyes searched the room till he found her. ...
- Monsoon Cricket monsoon rain cricket in its tiny cage
- Lust (Tanka) your figure a kiss my lustful lips crave ...
- Stone Buddha stone Buddha ~ drifts tranquilly in ~
Native Texan, Vietnam veteran, former marine, retired carpenter more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about hap rochelle
stone Buddha ~
drifts tranquilly in ~