Harashia Crawford Poems
- Why Do I Stay? I stay because I love you I saty because you ...
- See You Again When I leave your presence, I can't wait to ...
- Living Life Like There's Nothi... Living life like ...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre (The En...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre Te amo tanto Te sigo amando Espero ...
- Sob And Wait Sometimes life can be so difficult I go to ...
- Sorry, My Heart Is Taken My heart will always have your ...
I was born in Norristown, Pa. I love to write poems on my spare time wheather it's at school, at home, on the bus to or from school, wherever. I love to write poems becasue one, they are mainly about how I am feeling or my point of view on things at the moment. Two because It's a good way to lose steam or just to get something off your chest no matter if it's good or bad. And three because it's so soothing and I personally think that no one listens to me so my writing it, in poem or 'code', people will eventually start reading my poems and listening to what I have to say on things. I hope on day to become a famous poet or a therapist for people that think they're a nobody or with problems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harashia Crawford
Why Do I Stay?
I stay because I love you
I saty because you love me too
I stay because I could be me
I stay because with you i'm free
I love everything about you
Even the little stupid things you do
You make my smile everyday
You make me feel loved each and everyway
I'm so happy my life includes you
Everyday you show me love so new
I love when you make those funny voices
And how you give me choices
I love when you look me in the eyes
Because everytime, I see a different surprise
I love when you touch my face
And when you randomly invade my space
I love your ...