Harashia Crawford Poems
- See You Again When I leave your presence, I can't wait to ...
- Why Do I Stay? I stay because I love you I saty because you ...
- Living Life Like There's Nothi... Living life like ...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre (The En...
- Te Quiero Para Siempre Te amo tanto Te sigo amando Espero ...
- Sob And Wait Sometimes life can be so difficult I go to ...
- Sorry, My Heart Is Taken My heart will always have your ...
I was born in Norristown, Pa. I love to write poems on my spare time wheather it's at school, at home, on the bus to or from school, wherever. I love to write poems becasue one, they are mainly about how I am feeling or my point of view on things at the moment. Two because It's a good way to lose steam or just to get something off your chest no matter if it's good or bad. And three because it's so soothing and I personally think that no one listens to me so my writing it, in poem or 'code', people will eventually start reading my poems and listening to what I have to say on things. I hope on day to become a famous poet or a therapist for people that think they're a nobody or with problems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harashia Crawford
See You Again
When I leave your presence,
I can't wait to see you again
Whenever you leave to go hang out with your friends
Can't wait to see you again
Don't you realize I can't live without you?
But I can't wait to see you again
I want you to hold me, to touch me
For I can't wait to see you again
Do me a favor, kiss me, make love to me,
Tempted, I can't wait to see you again
Tell me you love me, tell me you you adore me
Hearing your voice, I can't wait to see you again
Spraying your scent,
Smelling you, I can't wait to see you again
Looking at your picture in ...