Hasan Khan Poems
- Clouds Of Fire Wish the clouds of fire come again, To heal ...
- All Are Gone Have you ever seen a lot of people selflessly? ...
- Intellectual Property Oh man! You are just a shepherds boy, ...
- Screaming Of Woodlands Please give me a second chance Please...
- Just Ten. We are just ten. Sometimes dancing in the ...
Comments about Hasan Khan
Screaming Of Woodlands
Please give me a second chance
Please give me a second grace
I have lost from the paradise.
Far from the serenity, now in a coppice
And its painful to stay around here.
Looking forward towards the west winds,
The destroyer and preserver acts of the buds.
The way we are annihilating
can't you stop ruthless axing?
And we will never deny your desires.
Please do not stop this cruel game.
It is not a fruitful deed to get a fame.
We are sweeps away so far;
By the act of cruel peoples racketeer.
And one day it will be really hard to stay in...