Helen Gaudin Poems
- Fractals And Spirals Fractals and spirals Trap the eye and ...
- Te Maunga And Te Moana My brother the mountain My brother ...
- Young Love Young love swiftly flown Looked back upon with ...
- Quiet Space Outside the busy world clatters, chatters and ...
- Within The Curve Soft flow Gentle motion The eye faithfully...
- Sorrow's Thorn In The Faded Me... The barbed wound in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Helen Gaudin
Fractals And Spirals
Fractals and spirals
Trap the eye and ensnare the mind
Taking us in and down
Following the internal DNA path
We travel the long journey
Down to our centre
Into the eternal space
The place between the stars