horace p sternwall
horace p sternwall Poems
- The Unread Book a flower, a branch, a bird, a cloud a book ...
- On The Corner i stood on the corner all my life and never ...
- The Last Romantic harold smith, a romantic soul had a ...
- Unrepentant omrades raise a glass with me in defiance of ...
- Lover you look so fine, baby, coming down the stairs with ...
- A Walk On The Beach a tiresome windbag and a crashing ...
- Cherry under a blue familiar sky polly baked a cherry ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about horace p sternwall
The Unread Book
a flower, a branch, a bird, a cloud
a book not to be read aloud
a life that passes in an hour
a winding stair in a ghostly tower
a laughing child, a shuddering sage
the dream of a forgotten age
a lizard on a moss grown crypt
a poem in an unknown script
o wanderer, the day is done
look as the disappearing sun
casts a light on the darkened sea
for what has been will no longer be
what has been written will not be read
the living will no more mock the dead
the rain will fade into the sand
and darkness hold all in its hand