Horse Poet Poems
- Horse And Rider The prairie blows the grasses And whips the ...
- As I Sit Upon My Horse I sit upon my horse And gaze at the ...
- I Ride My Horse I feel the wind I hear the birds I ride my ...
- My Horse, My Love I can only imagine What is in your heart, ...
- Between My Horse's Wings Is this real, or is this fantasy? ...
- I Dream Of Horses There is a dream Of rushing wind And ...
- The Thunderer I stand still among the blowing grasses And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Horse Poet
Horse And Rider
The prairie blows the grasses
And whips the horse’s mane.
They travel, horse and rider,
Through the sea of amber grain
Hills roll by, and clouds pass
But steady are the horse’s hooves
Upon the wind blown grass
As they travel, horse and rider
There is no trail that they follow
No path that can be seen
There they travel, horse and rider
Upon the endless blowing green