Igor Grey Balatsky
Igor Grey Balatsky Poems
- The Lemon Tree I found myself in a lemon tree it grew so ...
- A Thousand Rainbows When I grow old becoming southern wind
- Fellow Traveler Cats are the happy creatures. They care ...
- A Stranger That's strange enough when looking at the ...
- If Only If only I became a wind a rain or just a cloud
- Higher! When I was a boy of seven, I used to climb ...
- Apart From My Arms it's a such a long way – other end of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Igor Grey Balatsky
The Lemon Tree
I found myself in a lemon tree
it grew so high in Lemonland
and birds above me
were my folks in faith.
And it was so amazing
to hang around with them
chat away to them and sing with them
the song of love and freedom
so strange but familiar to me.
And it was so exiting
to climb the lemon-tree among the lemon stars
up and higher
and be so light as I had never been
and feel so free as I had never felt
within my busy mind
inside my human body