Immatured Lily Poems
- Music Do Speaks 'Do-Re-Mi' says the piano. Music speaks to ...
- What's Dear To Me People will change, Time will move on. ...
- Love Collision Since that fateful day, I have always pray, ...
- What's Wrong With Me? What's wrong with me? I really want ...
- I Can No Longer Wait I have long forgotten, the feeling ...
- My Sorrow I dropped a tear in the ocean, its filled with my...
- A Change In My Life Have I ever told you, that before I met...
I get inspirations through thoughts and experiences and jot them down on a notepad. And it eventually becomes a poem for some of them. Please do comment or rate my poems when you have read them so that I may be able to improve in the next poem that I would be composing. Thank you for using the trouble to read all this. I hope that you would like at least one of my poems. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Immatured Lily
Music Do Speaks
'Do-Re-Mi' says the piano.
Music speaks to us as they play,
they come in different forms.
As loud as the clashing thunder,
as soft as the gentle whisper.
Music speaks as they sing.
They may come as a lullaby
or as a sweet melody.
Graceful as a swan,
lyrical as a romance story.
Music speaks to us as they move on
through the different periods of time.
Still growing in various ways,
never lost in our world
for the billions of people to hear.