Irene Cisneros Poems
- I'M Just Like You look me in the eye and say you still ...
- Too Many Things... Thy love i shallowed just for thee. Then ...
- My Depressed Heart My depressed heart is fragile, It lacks ...
- Never Leave Me Do you remember me? Well I remember ...
- Understand Me It's hard to understand me, Even though I ...
I'm seventeen years old. I write poetry to express myself. I also write poems based on other people's emotions and what I observe around school. I am a senior in high school and three of my best poems: Never Leave Me, Understand Me, and Say You Love Me are being published in the book 'Whispers: A collection of short works. The poem Understand Me was written in 2006, as I was a sixth grader. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irene Cisneros
I'M Just Like You
look me in the eye and say you still care
that you'll never leave me
and you'll always be there
that you didn't mean to yell
and cause a stupid fight
that you didn't mean to leave me up
crying in bed all night
that you didn't mean to lie to my face
and say everything'll get better
and to stop all the sobbing for this day i'll never remember
that you didn't mean to leave me standing in the rain
to watch you walk off and endure all this pain.
i never thought i'd say this but you made me so glad
you lift the stress off my chest and now i'm not that sad. ...