Iris Blue Poems
- Time Time is the shadow that waxes and wanes, a boundless ...
- Twilight Reflection
- Shot A mute of white swans raft into dawn's blush behind ...
- Discord Hanging in the air like discordant minims silence ...
- Dancing The Divide From a teardropp stung source a boundary ...
- The Hunter No bearings required instinct is his guide as ...
- Breathe In grass the cows have not yet found she nests, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Time is the shadow that waxes and wanes,
a boundless freedom; a binding constraint.
It's the endless beginning of first footing chimes,
it's the starting gun and the finishing line.
Time is an arrow, fletched with our dreams
and the eternal echo reflecting what's been.
It's the flaming arc of a comet's tail
and the lingering mist of a vapour trail.
Time is a single grain of sand
and the lines that are etched upon our hands.
It's a face and two hands and the blink of an eye
it can stand quite still, it can skip or fly
Time is the cadence lost ...