Irish Shamrock Poems
- Fighting Irish The so called green niggers of America ...
- Irish Hills Over the Irish Hills the moon bestowes white ...
- Problems for six years i've been mixed in tears annoyed by ...
- Irish Blood Im wild and always ready to fight Im calm and ...
- I Cant Let You Go maybe i should just let you go untie you ...
- Your Irish Love I am your four leaf clover I am your lucky ...
- Realize This Realize this that i need your love i need your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Irish Shamrock
The so called green niggers
of America treated like second
class citizens. Could not get a job
to feed our families. but we rose like
tall green grass in a forbiden field
For what my people been throgh
I understand what the black people
go through. The Irish overcame
and 20 years later after we couldn't
get a job in the great states. An Irish man
took over the oval office.(President Kennedy)
I got love for my Micks.
So lets get drunk and start bar fights.
Party like it's St.Patricks Day For we are
the Fighting Irish