irum inayat Poems
- A Drowning Day A drowning day ahead....... its mist all ...
- Gust Of Despair A gust of despair far from your sight deep ...
- Its Me In the promising eyes of the bride of glum …I’m the ...
- Barter Of Soul Reminiscing the shreds of my soul My heart ...
- Corpse Days... with scorching blaze nights... with blunt ...
- Without You Its like a withered leaf A moment of grief No ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about irum inayat
A Drowning Day
A drowning day ahead.......
its mist all over
its fog around
its a bloody dusk
no more a blue eve
some broken words
some blurred memories
echoing around.....getting louder and louder
first mural of my heart
and last scripture of art
just a last spark of a weired hope
and every gust makes it die
an imprisoned soul is about to fly
some torn papers
some silent cries
a dump call
a blank message
but in vain
bcause the drowning day has......now drowned