irum inayat Poems
- Without You Its like a withered leaf A moment of grief No ...
- Its Me In the promising eyes of the bride of glum …I’m the ...
- A Drowning Day A drowning day ahead....... its mist all ...
- Gust Of Despair A gust of despair far from your sight deep ...
- July Thick humid air of mid July Eavesdrops the unheard ...
- Future Of The Past - For Pakis... Decades back, glorious ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about irum inayat
Its like a withered leaf
A moment of grief
No emotions to sale
No sympathies to buy
Nothing to laugh
No reason to cry
its all around me
just dusk and dark
nothing vivid to see
I am burning without spark
the life is now just to pass not live
I have left with nothing which I can give
I have lost my soul I have lost myself
Just eve everywhere no dawn is left
No hope in hymns but only a dirge
Just mournful chants and only cries
That’s what I am …..without you