Isabelle Cooper Poems
- Trucks That I am! Covered with clutching thoughts that ...
- Mamma's Reflection I dust my cloth Across the glass I ...
- Violets (To Keats) Who looking at violets Does not think of...
- Robots When robot lips Speak their robot words What will ...
- Plink PLINK-PLINK-PLINK Fumble fingers is Direct, always
- A Yellow Dress For Sale A yellow dress for sale Worn only ...
- Cafeteria I will go early And feast on doughnuts (The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isabelle Cooper
That I am!
Covered with clutching thoughts that cling
I will have no truck to their wildness
plucking them off, thrusting them wildly away
On the other hand?
I will have no truck
with smooth suave smoothness either
No insidious insinuations that accumulate
in stray corners
Sometimes I ask myself, will I have truck with
Perplexed! ? !
Did Ford Madox Ford have truck with Ford trucks
or dismiss the idea with peremptory wave of pen?
Or did he actually prefer riding a mad ox?
Horsepower be damned move or ...