Isaline Jean Paul
Isaline Jean Paul Poems
- When I Look At You When i look in your eyes I see the blue ...
- Where I Was Born I was born in a country of darkness From a ...
- This Is My World I lay on the ground Looking at the ...
- Just You sitting here thinking of you you who say smooth ...
- Just Who I Think I Am I look in the mirror watching my ...
i lived in Florida for two years and after i moved to Louisiana. i have three bothers. and i live with my father and step-mother. my mom is death she can't talk since she was born and she live in Haiti.
my dream is to be a writer and write about the fantasy of life.
when i write it makes me feel better about who i am as a person
i guess nobody can not take this away from me
if ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Isaline Jean Paul
When I Look At You
When i look in your eyes
I see the blue clouds in the sky
When i hear your voice
It brings me happiness....rejoice
When i taste your lips
I feel like it brings me back to my first
When i hold your hands
It brings back happy memories
When you touch me
You make my body feel all the heat
When you talk
You the only sound i heard